Senior Engineer Communications Technologies
December 11, 2013
The Company: Eyeball Networks
Any Network. Any Firewall. Any Device. Any Protocol. Guaranteed.
Eyeball Networks Inc. is a leading provider of infrastructure software and developer tools for enabling service providers, application developers, and device makers to deliver carrier-grade P2P services for WebRTC, video communication, gaming, messaging, cloud based services and other real time communication. Eyeball is at the forefront of IP based communication with a focus on IP development, patents and innovation. Eyeball has over 200 licensees including Intel, Polycom, Mitsubishi and Eyeball is an ingredient supplier for the top silicon providers. Eyeball Networks software provides engineers components to develop the highest quality networks in the fastest time possible. Eyeball was founded in 2002 and holds a patent portfolio fundamental to 3GPP, CableLabs, IETF, Microsoft, WebRTC and XMPP connectivity standards.
The Developer based in Tokyo, will be responsible for developing Eyeball connectivity products as well as acting as a port of technical requests and questions from key accounts and partners locally in Japan.
- Develop carrier-grade communication server, gateway, and SDK products based on STUN, TURN and ICE using C++
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Eyeball products, technologies and related standards
- Troubleshoot using standard analysis tools like Wireshark and analyze TCP dumps
- Aid writing proposals. Support the proposal process managing influence in current and new customer’s organization
- Demonstrate Eyeball products
- Participate in web based and in person meetings with customers.
- Perform all duties with the highest level of professionalism and integrity
- MSEE Computer Science or Electrical Engineer (or equivalent)
- Expertise in programming with C++ (preferably with a variety of OS’s)
- TCP/IP expertise, and in-depth knowledge of tools like Tcpdump/Wireshark to fully analyze problems in relation to expected implementation and appropriate specification
- Familiar with Video & Voice over IP and embedded systems
- Linux server setup and configuration expertise for NAT, Firewall, STUN/TURN/ICE and WebRTC
- Thorough expertise in TCP/IP network programming, multithreaded programming, and object oriented programming
- Reading and writing in English
- Self-motivated, responsible and thorough
- Shibuya, Tokyo
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Engineer Communications Technologies, Tokyo” in the subject line. While we appreciate all applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted.