The Company – Eyeball Networks
Eyeball Networks pioneered the STUN / TURN / ICE NAT traversal technologies adopted by communications standards including SIP, XMPP, IMS, PacketCable, IBM Sametime, Microsoft Lync, and WebRTC.
Today Eyeball’s AnyFirewall™ Technology is patented, foundational to STUN / TURN / ICE, and guarantees connectivity for the world’s largest developers of semiconductors, smartphones, tablets, and VoIP and video telephony systems, including BlackBerry, Intel, Polycom, and others. AnyFirewall Technology is embedded in products used by 98% of the Fortune 500 and 100% of the Fortune 100. Eyeball has offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Dhaka, and Vancouver.
Any Network. Any Firewall. Any Device. Any Protocol. Guaranteed.
The Position – Linux System Administrator
Eyeball’s Linux System Administrators are responsible for the 24×7 operation of production servers and services, including DNS, HTTP, SIP, XMPP / Jingle, STUN, and TURN.
- 24×7 uptime of production services
- 24×7 uptime of build and test automation services (e.g. Eclipse, gcc, Jira, SVN, Visual Studio, VMware, and various NATs / firewalls)
- Managing server clusters for scalability, geographic load balancing, and high availability
- Root cause analysis using tcpdumps
- Server TCP/IP performance optimization
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years experience operating 24×7 production services
- 2+ years experience operating virtual and cloud services including VMware, EC2, and Azure
- Thorough expertise in Linux, TCP/IP, NATs and firewalls
- Knowledge of VoIP, SIP and XMPP / Jingle technologies
- Responsible, thorough, and professional
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Linux System Administrator” in the subject line.