The Company – Eyeball Networks
Eyeball Networks pioneered the STUN / TURN / ICE NAT traversal technologies adopted by communications standards including SIP, XMPP, IMS, PacketCable, IBM Sametime, Microsoft Lync, and WebRTC.
Today Eyeball’s AnyFirewall™ Technology is patented, foundational to STUN / TURN / ICE, and guarantees connectivity for the world’s largest developers of semiconductors, smartphones, tablets, and VoIP and video telephony systems, including BlackBerry, Intel, Polycom, and others. AnyFirewall Technology is embedded in products used by 98% of the Fortune 500 and 100% of the Fortune 100. Eyeball has offices in San Francisco, Tokyo, Dhaka, and Vancouver.
Any Network. Any Firewall. Any Device. Any Protocol. Guaranteed.
- 24×7 uptime of all production services
- 24×7 uptime of all build and test automation services (e.g. Eclipse, gcc, Jira, SVN, Visual Studio, VMware, and various NATs / firewalls)
- Managing server clusters for scalability, geographic load balancing, and high availability
- Root cause analysis using tcpdumps
- Server TCP/IP performance optimization
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience operating 24×7 production services
- Thorough expertise in Linux, TCP/IP, NATs and firewalls
- Knowledge of VoIP, SIP and XMPP / Jingle technologies
- Experience with Linux distributions including CentOS, RHEL, and Ubuntu
- Experience with virtual computing and cloud services including VMware, EC2, and Azure
- Responsible, thorough, and professional
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “System Administrator position” in the subject line.