Firewalls and NATs break end-to-end connectivity for networked applications
including VoIP, video conferencing, file sharing, and online gaming.
AnyFirewall Engine is a software toolkit, based on STUN, TURN, and ICE , which
enables guaranteed firewall and NAT traversal for fixed and mobile applications
over any network, through any firewall or NAT, and to any device.
AnyFirewall Engine is the world's most widely used NAT traversal toolkit, having
been deployed to more than 20 million end users by licensees and partners
including Microsoft, Nokia, Polycom, Research in Motion, and many others.
AnyFirewall Engine is the only NAT traversal toolkit based on IETF standards
STUN, TURN, and ICE, which delivers instant, seamless, and guaranteed
connections over any network, through any firewall or NAT, and to any device.
Combined with AnyFirewall Server and AnyConnect Gateway, AnyFirewall Engine
provides an end-to-end NAT traversal solution for carrier-grade consumer and
enterprise communications services.
AnyFirewall Engine supports all major fixed and mobile device platforms,
including Android, iOS, J2ME, Linux, OS X, VxWorks, Windows, and Windows Phone.
Guaranteed Firewall and NAT Traversal:
- Patented AnyFirewall Technology guarantees 100% NAT traversal through any firewall, NAT, proxy, or UPnP
- Supports all NAT types including simple, restricted cone, and symmetric
- Supports all fixed and mobile networks and devices including cable, DSL, WiFi, 3G, and 4G
Standards Compliance and Certification:
- < 280 ms call completion time
- 360+ Mbps throughput
- 65,000+ concurrent channels/sockets
- 100% data delivery
- ~300 KB footprint for integration into embedded systems and mobile devices
- Peer-to-peer data transport over UDP-enabled networks for low latency and high
Programmability and Rapid Integration:
- Compliant with IETF, 3GPP, and CableLabs standards STUN, TURN, and ICE
- Compliant with Microsoft standards MS-STUN, MS-TURN, and MS-ICE
- AnyFirewall Engine is the reference STUN/TURN/ICE software for CableLabs PacketCable 2.0 certification
- TLS security
- Supports any application protocol including Jingle, RTP, SIP, XMPP, and more
- Supports any data or media format including G.711, G.729, H.263, H.264, MPEG-4, and more
- C and C++ APIs
- C and C++ sample application source code
- Optional Eyeball technical support and professional services
- Android, iOS, J2ME, Linux, OS X, VxWorks, Windows, and Windows Phone support
- 200+ deployments
- 20,000,000+ end users
- Sample customers include Brother, Comcast, Digital Lifeboat, FujiFilm, Intel, Maxis, Nifty, Nokia, Polycom, Research in Motion, Slovenia Telecom, Smartvue,
True, and many others