Eyeball’s XMPP Server is a carrier-grade presence and instant messaging server, based on XMPP which supports deployments of up to 50 million + subscribers with 100% service uptime. In addition to XMPP, IM Server also supports federated presence and instant messaging with AIM, Google Talk, MSN, Yahoo!, and others.
XMPP Server can be deployed alone or with Eyeball’s SIP Server and AnyFirewall Server to provide infrastructure for consumer and enterprise VoIP, video conferencing, and unified communications services.
XMPP Server is based on a scalable clustering architecture which supports 100,000+ concurrent registrations per CPU, unlimited clustering, and DNS-based and geographic load balancing.
XMPP Server supports UDP, TCP, and secure TLS transport for XMPP messaging.
XMPP Server supports Linux and all major cloud service platforms including Amazon EC2, Gogrid, Joyent, and Rackspace.
Standards Compliance and Certification:
- Compliant with IETF XMPP standard
- Federated presence and IM with AIM, Google Talk, MSN, Yahoo!, and others
- Scalable to 50 million + subscribers
- 100,000+ concurrent subscribers per CPU
- 100% service uptime
- Clustering for DNS-based and geographic load balancing
- UDP, TCP, and TLS transport
Programmability and Integration:
- Linux, Amazon EC2, Gogrid, Joyent, and Rackspace support
- Web-based administration
- Integration with ODBC and Diameter directory services
- Programmable PHP APIs
- Optional Eyeball technical support and professional services